Safety and Health regulations are our main concern to keep our guests safe during
their stay, following a specific protocol.
Our staff have been highly trained and informed in the following procedures:
- Continuous airing of all rooms and common areas.
- Complete sanitization of air filters in all air conditioners
- Gel dispensers in all common areas, Hall/Breakfast room/Public toilet.
- Cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces several times a day, with particular attention to object that are touched more often such as elevator buttons, switches, door handles
- All bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas will be disinfected with certified products
- Staff informed immediately regarding renewed protocol
- All rooms are disinfected and sanitized with certified products every "check out" departure.
- All bed linen will be laundered following a specific protocol.
- Staff and guests will be equipped with masks and gloves (if required)
- Staff with self-certification declaring daily absence of body temperature above 37.5/C
- In order to guarantee the safety of all our guests, the entrances inside our SPA have to be reserved in advance.
Your cooperation is very important:
- Guests always have to wear a mask in indoor public spaces.
- Minimum social distance required of 1 mt., unless guests belong to the same family group or are sharing the same room.
- Guests have to use disinfectant every time at the entrance of the Hotel, common areas and Breakfast room
As anticipated, we are constantly updated on the provisions to be adopted to guarantee your maximum comfort in absolute safety.
The Golden Tower Hotel & Spa will soon return to give new emotions and experiences. Florence, our beautiful city, and all of us are looking forward to welcoming you as soon as possible.