The old Refectory of the Augustinian convent, is one of the rare surving remains of a Medial convent. Long forgotten, by the end of the 19th century the building was being used as storage for tram cariagese. Work at the time caused the destruction of Andrea Orcagna's Las Supper. The remaining fragments are barely visible today under a Crucifixion dated between 1360 and 1365. The large room now houses a collection of sculptures from the 11th to the 15th century donated to the city by the antique dealer Salvatore Romano.
Piazza Santo Spirito, 29