Ever since 1959 the Mariotti master craftmen have been restoring antique chandeliers as well as designing and marking new models. All the work is done by hand using traditional methods and techniques. In 1967 the business moved from Via Maggio to the beautiful Palazzo Frescobaldi at Via S. Spirito 9 where the showroom and store are still located today. In 1981 the business was expaded and now Mariotti also sell antiques. The firm works closely with foundries and bronze crafters to make and restore these beautiful items. Mariotti also make bronze, iron and glass wall sconces, table lamps and floor lamps. Mariotti export their wares throughout Europe and the United States.